Prelims CSAT Paper
Due to the high demand from our followers , we have decided to launch a session for CSAT Paper – II also.
CSAT PAPER II
The paper is also for 200 marks with 80 questions, each carrying 2.5marks. This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score 33% marks in this paper.
The syllabus for the CSAT Paper –II is
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
We are here providing basic numeracy and reasoning portions . The each session will be explained and some questions follows.
- PERCENTAGE >> Click here
- CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED SOON