We have launched an answer writing session for the public administration optional in June 2018. We just completed the first fifteen days of it.
Now, for a better-aligned version of writing, we are introducing a scheduled program. This is a high-intensity program and we require to work as much as possible and balance general studies with your optional.
Public Administration Free Answer Writing Program Details:
- Programm will cover the entire syllabus in one month. (Yeah really, but you need to work at your full speed)
- Every day you will have 3-5 questions from the schedule uploaded below:
- In July we will focus on writing the previous year questions to make you familiar with the UPSC standards
- After completing the syllabus we will be focussing on new and more relevant questions.
Benefits you will (may :)) get:
- Familiarity with UPSC Questions
- Feedback on daily basis. Identify the mistakes and improve each day.
- Completion of syllabus within a short period and a chance for a revision
- Strategy development and mentorship by subject experts.
- The evaluation will only for first few answers. So be quick.
- This is a completely free initiative.
- Those who want personal mentorship for Public Administration should contact through Mail ID; email@example.com
- Those who are interested in the 30-day challenge should fill the following form: