Must Read Articles for UPSC Nov 7, 2017
- Unsettling the status quo in Jammu and Kashmir
Not talking to the separatists would render the J&K interlocutor’s dialogue process meaningless
- Decoding India’s policy choices in Afghanistan
- Eliminating the mafia from Indian politics
Fast-track courts will do little to break the symbiotic relationship between politicians and criminals
- Paradise challenge
Message for corporates, government: Secrecy has a cost, tax laws need to be simpler.
- Climate meet begins: India pushes developed countries to deliver
Fiji, the host and president of the conference, agreed to consider the suggestion by India and other countries and appointed a facilitator to hold consultations and report back by the end of this week.
- Ignorance and apathy behind the NPA problem