Significance: India’s drinking water crisis has become severe over the past decade. Increasing demands on available water resources for intensive agricultural practices and industrial use, together with deteriorating water quality, constrain drinking water availability despite...
Subscribe to the Updates Now
Recent from Civils360
- Finish in 100 Plan for UPSC Prelims 2018 by Civils360
- Finish in 100 Revise in 50 Plan Restarted.
- Economic Survey 2018 for UPSC: Chapter 2 A New, Exciting Bird’s-Eye View of the Indian Economy Through the GST
- Cooperative Federalism: Today’s Talk on Editorials
- Mains Mini Test for UPSC Mains 2018 Test 11