Mains Mini Tests for GS- Test 8
Mains Mini Tests-8
- Why does the Indian pharmaceutical industry concentrate largely in the western region of the country?
- Identify the major fishing grounds of the world and also enlist the reasons for the development of fishing grounds in these regions.
- Developmental activities invariably take time to have a visible and positive impact on socio-economic conditions.In this light evaluate how far the development is related to the spread of the extremism.
- What do you understand by ‘Young India? How can the present state of population composition be converted into an asset for the country?
- Comment on the feasibility of interlinking of rivers of India and its possible contribution to the resolution of the water crisis.
Join our Paid Prelims and Mains Mini Test Practice Session with personalised mentoring
You may also like...