Mains Mini Tests-4 GS Paper 4
Integrated Action Plan Mains Mini Tests-4
Topic: GS Paper 4 Section A: Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships. Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values
- Distinguish between the following terms in note more than 50 words.
- Persuasion and influence
- Courage and fear
- Happiness and Pleasure
- Tolerance and Secularism
- “Public service must be more than doing a job efficiently and honestly. It must be a complete dedication to the people and to the nation.” In the light of the statement examine the need a dedicated public service in India.
- What do you mean by being brave in your life? How can bravery be nurtured in one’s life?
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” In this light, discuss the relevance of inner courage in delivering public service in the country.
- Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do. Comment
Evaluation will be done within 24hrs
Please do write/upload your answer in comment session. Please don’t mail us.